Wednesday, April 12, 2006

2nd Day of my trip

It was a Sunday, meet up with my dad for breakfast, of cos is YAM CHA, after which went to the ferry terminal and wait for Gloria, took some pics at there... But is kind of hazy.

Went to HK Island, took city bus and we use Peak Tram to visit the Mountain Peak. Honestly I doubt I ever use the Tram to go up to the peak before... This was my 1st time, but the feeling was great, a very nice scenery during the journy up to the peak.

Brought some cute cute stuffs from the peak is Mini Hamorica, a very nice gift for Yat Ping and Gloria, of cos. I have one for myself as well.

Took city bus down from the peak, we went to IFC, a very huge and new shopping mall. Used Ferry to Wong Po, meet up with Rebecca and yat ping, had sushi for dinner, after which went to play game and bubble tea.

A very wonderful evening, I reached home at about 1am? consider early rite? ha ha ha

No comments: