Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Ma Ma day

13/05/2007, is Mother's day. Hereby I wish all the MA MA good health and their children all be good good... HA HA HA HA

For me? Nothing much... Try not to make her angry that often ba... So... my friends will ask me... do I always make her upset? The answer is NO... but yet... still need to avoid any conflict with her... Esp I look at the amount of white hair she has now...

Where's the Fit and healthy mother I used to have? That one can run around with a cane, forced my brother and I to the corner of the balcony in Hong Kong... City One Shatin...

However, is a blessing that she become more cheerful when she is with Xin Yi... After taking care of Xin Yi, my mum is more energetic.

Only able to buy her a better dinner at Sushi Tei this evening...

Ma Ma, I love you~~~!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.