Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happy BD fren

Oct is a month where some of my frens are having their big day, BD.. 1st is Candice... ha ha ha ha, does she still rem me? I doubt so... anyway her bd is 2nd Oct, follow by my 12 years old fren Mr Banana... Once again, happy BD to him, wish him all the best.

I just attended another BD party, who's BD? hmmm... someone I rarely mentioned in my blog... Miss Sim Ann Hui. Who she is? A missy from AnE, a very straight forward person... somehow she's very nice... Her character wise la... he he.

We really had lots of fun there.. and the best thing is, all of us drink lots of funny funny drink, those funny funny fire drink... Wat water fall la... ba ba ba... Shiok... he he.

So wat did I do on Taiwan's National day? 10th Oct. Monring met up with ELT, we went for Blood donation. Pretty happy to go out with her as she's a really nice person, I even gave her 9.5 out of 10... pretty high score rite? But that's the true score...

During our blood donation and lunch, I didn't take any pic cos I'm not too sure if she allows me to punish her pic... perhaps next time should invite her to take pic with me ALONE, ha ha ha ha

Ok... need to work am later, go orh orh now...

No comments: